How To Cook Air Fryer Green Beans
Roasted air fryer green beans are a firm family favorite on any occasion. They make the perfect side dish for any roast dinner and go well with all proteins.
For me, one of the best ways to cook almost any vegetable, is in the trusty air fryer. They are great products to have in anyone’s kitchen and are especially useful for large family gatherings where most of us run out of room in our oven pretty quickly!
Ingredients (Serves 4)
For this simple, yet effective, side dish we shall need.
- 1 lb of fresh or frozen green beans
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Crushed or powdered garlic, 1 teaspoon
- ¼ of a lemon
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Available On Amazon
- Wash the green beans and pat them dry with a paper towel
- Trim the beans by removing their tops
- Put your cooking oil into a bowl along with the juice of the lemon and the garlic
- Toss the green beans in the mix until thoroughly coated
- Season them with salt and pepper
- Place into the air fryer for 10 mins at 380 degrees Fahrenheit (190 Celsius). Give the basket a shake halfway through to make sure they don’t stick to each other.
These air fryer green beans go well with almost any protein. They are perfect with a number of our most popular main dishes, such as:-
Things to Note
If you are using frozen green beans add 2-3 mins to the cooking time.
If you enjoyed this article, why not check our other vegetable side dish recipes. Such as:-