Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
These Air Fryer Frozen French Fries are beautiful and taste precisely like the fries you get at your favorite fast food joint! On the outside, they’re crispy and golden, and on the inside, they’re delightfully fluffy. It’s far superior to frying or baking!
Always feeling guilty about eating too many french fries? Well, no more! Air frying is the only way to go when you’re seeking a salty, crispy, hot fresh french fry. They have the flavor of being fried in oil, but they aren’t! They’re considerably better for you, and they taste fantastic.
Many people choose to bake frozen french fries instead of frying them because it seems better to look after their family. However, the taste and texture are never quite right. This air fryer recipe is a must-try. It will forever transform the way you consume french fries.
So many things have evolved because of air frying. The air fryer makes everything faster, healthier, and better, from lamb chops to chicken nuggets to cinnamon rolls. With this air fryer frozen French fries recipe, you get all the flavor and texture of fried french fries without all of the oil and excess calories, and in a fraction of the time it would take in the oven. In our opinion, it’s a total winner.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
As you might expect, there aren’t many ingredients in this straightforward dish. Choose your favorite frozen french fry type and brand. You’ll probably want to keep a few bags in the freezer so you can always have them on hand.
- 16 oz frozen French fries
- Olive Oil
There are many ways to season French fries, but here are a few ideas to get your creative juices flowing. But please experiment and find your own signature seasoning!
Try adding chopped herbs to the salt for an added flavor and a pop of color. Some good herbs to try are:-
Another option available to you is to get some flavored salt. Here are a few ideas:-
But our personal favorite is to grate some cheese, such as Parmesan, over the top as soon as they come out the air fryer. Delicious!
Whatever the case, try to mix it up!
Seasonings Available On Amazon
|Herb and Spice Starter Set|
|Artisan Flavored Salt Set|
- In a large mixing bowl, add the french fries and the olive oil and give a good shake to coat the fries. This will not only prevent them from sticking to the air fryer basket but also help the seasoning to stick to the fries.
- Add your preferred seasonings and toss the fries until they are evenly covered.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F (204°C).
- Cook the french fries from frozen for 15-20 minutes.
- Make sure to give the basket a good shake every 5 minutes to prevent them from sticking to the basket. This also allows them to cook evenly for the perfect crisp.
These french fries will be so delicious that you may not even need to serve them with sauces. Some of them won’t even make it to the plate! There are a variety of ways to serve frozen french fries if you can keep your fingers out of the air fryer. Although ketchup is the traditional sauce for french fries, there are plenty of different condiments to try with these air fryer fries.
- Mayonnaise: Another classic!
- Thai Sweet Chili: Tangy and delicious!
- Ranch Dressing: Can’t go wrong with ranch!
- Garlic Aioli: Popular for a reason!
Whatever you decide, you just can’t beat dunking crispy french fries.
We all love a good french fry. And now, thanks to our new favorite appliance, the air fryer, they are totally guilt free! Whenever you are craving a crunchy, salty snack, air fryer frozen french fries should be at the top of your list!
If you do not have an air fryer yet, or are thinking of upgrading your current model, then have a look at our air fryer reviews section. Or check out a few of our most popular reviews:-
- Emerald Air Fryer Reviews
- Glass Air Fryer Reviews
- Farberware Air Fryer Review
- Pink Air Fryer Reviews
- 2-Quart Air Fryer Reviews
If you enjoyed this recipe and are looking for more inspiring ways to use your air fryer. Have a browse through our recipe section. Alternatively, why not try one of our most popular recipes. Such as:-