Roasted air fryer cauliflower is a wonderful accompaniment to almost any meal. Apart from being very healthy due to its high vitamin C content, cauliflower also tastes great!
Cooking cauliflower in the trusty air fryer is not only quick and easy, but also reduces the oil used whilst still maintaining the crispy, roasted feel we all know and love.
Whether you are looking to eat more healthily or just save time, this is the perfect side dish that your family will enjoy.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
For this simple, yet effective, side dish we shall need.
- 1 Large head of cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon of cooking oil (whatever your preference is)
- Crushed or powdered garlic, 1 teaspoon
- Smoked paprika, 1 teaspoon
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Available On Amazon
For this recipe, you will of course need an air fryer. If you do not have an air fryer, or are thinking of upgrading your current appliance, then check out our air fryer review section here.
Some of our more popular air fryer reviews are:-
- Glass Air Fryer Reviews
- Brentwood Air Fryer Reviews
- Emerald Air Fryer Reviews
- Toastmaster Air Fryer Reviews
- Chop the cauliflower into evenly sized florets
- Put your cooking oil into a bowl along with the garlic and paprika
- Toss the cauliflower florets in the mix until thoroughly coated
- Season them with salt and pepper
- Place into the air fryer for 12-15 mins at 390 degrees Fahrenheit (200 Celsius). Give the basket a shake every 3-5 minutes to ensure even browning.
Things to Note
Place the cauliflower florets in a single layer otherwise they will not go crispy.
Smaller florets will brown more quickly than larger ones so try to cut as evenly as possible.
The second batch, and all other batches, will cook quicker than the first due to the air fryer being preheated. As a general rule, 15 minutes for the first and 12 minutes for the rest.
If your family aren’t as greedy as mine and actually have leftovers! These can be kept in an airtight container or Ziploc bag, in the fridge for around 4 days.
With the help of an air fryer, eating fresh, nutritious food has never been easier. Or tasted better!
If you enjoyed this article, why not check our other vegetable side dish recipes. Such as:-